The inspection and quarantine institutions at the places of customs declaration shall be in charge of accepting the inspection and quarantine report of imported boilers & pressure vessels listed in the Catalogue of the Commodities for Entry-exit Inspection and Quarantine.
1. “Imported Boilers & Pressure Vessels” means boilers & pressure vessels imported based on the foreign trade agreement and various other relevant contracts or agreements. But these boilers& pressure vessels are not available for using on ships, railway locomotives, aircrafts, and military equipments.
2. Used inward boilers & pressure vessels are prohibited being imported. Its report shall also not be accepted.
3. When the inspection and quarantine report of boilers & pressure vessels is being accepted, following documents are required to be checked:
1) Foreign trade agreement;
2) Bill of lading;
4) Packing list;
5) Relevant documents, such as general layout of boilers & pressure vessels, strength calculation sheet of major pressure parts, quality certificate for product, installation & operating instructions, as well as calculation sheet for capacity of safety valves and rupture disks, etc.. ;and
6) Manufacture License of Boilers & Pressure Vessels of the People’s Republic of China